Sex Geekdom is a global community for people who love having geeky conversations about sex.
There are Sex Geekdom hubs throughout the US and internationally that provide a regular opportunity for like-minded people to find safer space + community. Sex Geekdom is run by a board of passionate sex geeks from all over the world who are committed to creating spaces for meaningful conversations about sex.
To find a Sex Geekdom event near you, check out the Find a Hub page.
Want to learn more? Here are some links to videos, podcasts, and articles about us.
- Sexplanations: An Interview with Kate McCombs
- Sex Positivity, Sex Education, and Sex Geekdom: with Kate McCombs and Lauren Marie Fleming
- Resources for Sex Nerds: with Hannah Witton
- 3CR with Sally Goldner (Australia)
Topic: Sex Geekdom and Sex-Positive Community-Building
- JOYFM – Well, Well, Well with Jason and Adam (Australia)
Topic: Sex Geekery and Public Health
- Sex City Radio (Canada)
Topic: Sex Geekery and Playground Conference
- Life on the Swingset: Geeking Out about Sex with Kate McCombs, Founder of Sex Geekdom
- Reputation Revolution with Trevor Young: The Power of Community with Kate McCombs
- Sex Nerd Sandra: Sex Down Under
- Star Observer, May 2013: Sex Geekdom…WTF?
- The Uniter, January 2015: The New Sexy Geeks
- SheVibe: Sex Ed: The Next Generation, Q&A with Sex Geekdom’s Kate McCombs